You will soon meet true love, the main signs. Very soon…
You will soon meet true love:
1. You finally realized that romantic love is not the main reason for your existence.
It is no longer your main goal, your obsession, your main interest. You don’t spend all your energy trying to find someone who can give you love and respect, because you can give it to yourself .
2. You started focusing on the love you can give rather than the love you can receive.
You want to love someone as much as you want to be loved. You will now enter into a relationship thinking, “What can I offer?” rather than “What can I get?”
3. You’ve had enough time to work on yourself.
You don’t have to be perfect to be loved, but for the relationship to work, you need to work through those moments within yourself that ruined everything last time.
4. You’re hurt, but you’re not broken from your last relationship.
It is normal to suffer from the loss of a loved one and important relationships. As long as it doesn’t drag on too long and ruin your whole life.
5. You want a relationship, but not desperately.
Yes, you want to date, you want to meet someone with whom you can connect your life, but you can live without it. You have a life outside of your romantic interests.
6. You’ve let go of the idea that you can predict whether a person is right for you or not.
You’ve already thrown out your ideal partner list and started paying more attention to who you connect with rather than who seems right.
7. You don’t feel the need to rush.
You are no longer tied to deadlines, you understand that the need to rush is the consequences of uncertainty and fear, not passion and love.
8. You believe that great love is waiting for you.
If you didn’t believe, then nothing would have happened. You would close yourself off from any potential opportunity to build a relationship with someone. It all starts with what you think about love and whether you believe that you will find it.
9. You decided to be yourself, not someone else’s ideal.
You are already more scared that a person will love you for who you are not than if he leaves you for who you are.
10. You stopped looking
You’ve almost decided that you’ll never find love again, you’ve almost accepted that you’ll be alone forever. And when you stop looking for what you want so badly, that’s when it comes.