Sad Love Status: 135 Heart-touching Whatsapp Status Ideas
Love is a beautiful thing, but sometimes it can be painful.
If you’ve been alone for a long time or had a really bad breakup, or maybe you are disappointed by your loved one, one of the best ways to express your pain is through a sad love status.
It’s important to express sadness because if you hide it within you, it may destroy you from the inside.
When you feel sorrowful after ending a relationship, reading short love quotes and posting it to your social media can help you.
In this post, we share some of the best sad status and love quotes. We hope you’ll find a new status for Whatsapp and it’ll help you feel better.
Sad WhatsApp statuses
1. The most painful memory is when I walked away and you let me go.
2. Forgive me for my mistakes, I’m still a kid learning the responsibility of being an adult.
3. I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me.
4. No matter how much you’ve hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
5. The worst kind of sadness is not being able to explain why.
6. When grief is deepest, words are fewest.
7. The person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.
8.I just want to fall asleep until I don’t miss you anymore.
9. My silence is just another word for my pain.
10. Dear heart, please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is just to pump blood, so stick to it.
11. Sometimes it’s easier to pretend that you don’t care than admit it’s killing you.
12. The hardest thing I’ll ever do is walk away still loving you.
13. Isn’t it sad that you’re so hurt that finally you can say “I’m used to it”?
14. Nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you.
15. The most painful goodbyes are those that were never said and never explained.
16. It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can’t have them in your arms.
17. I fought to keep your love. You didn’t fight to keep mine.That’s the difference between you and me.
18. I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it.
19. If you leave without a reason, don’t come back with an excuse.
20. I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.
21. It sucks how some people use you when they need you and then they put you aside like you didn’t even matter to them from the beginning.
22. Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you’re okay.
23. Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.
24. You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
25. I felt so much that I started to feel nothing.
26. I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
27. Some say it’s more painful to forget. But the worst pain comes when you don’t know whether to wait or forget.
28. The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
29. There is nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.
30. Tears are words too painful for a broken heart to speak.
31. People cry, not because they are weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
32. I would rather lose you a thousand times then to never have met you one time.
33. Silence is the most powerful scream.
34. Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
35. The worst feeling is pretending as if you don’t care at all, when in reality that’s all you can think.
36. Love isn’t a thing that you can play with. You will know the value of love when you get true love and someone else plays with you.
37. I won’t give up on you, so please don’t give up on me. True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love doesn’t end.
38. I don’t care about people who don’t care for me.
39. I’m not afraid to fall in love, I am afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
40. When you love someone, though they hurt you and your feelings, still your love doesn’t die for them.
41. After you left my heart, that vacant space has been rented to sadness!
42. Hard to pretend that you have moved on, and you don’t care for your past.
43. I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain.
44. I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
45. If you give up on me, I’m going to give up on me too.
46. I don’t have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.
47. It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
48. I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.
49. I feel that these days I’m missing something from my life.
50. No one will ever understand how much it hurts.
51. Truth hurts for a little time, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
52. Trying to forget you is more difficult than to remember you.
53. Greatest pain comes from loving someone who hurts you the most.
54. From the outside I am smiling, but that doesn’t mean I am happy.
55. You never come, still I am waiting for you.
56. In life sometimes you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your fears.
57. Never let the pain from your past punish your present and destroy your future.
58. How can you stop yourself from loving someone and end up hurting yourself?
59. Sometimes, I want to die for a day then just watch and see who really cares for me.
60. My heart always blames me for my sadness because I loved a heartless person!
61. I won’t stop caring for you, I’ll go if you decide to push me away.
62. Expression of your eyes can be read. It’s impossible to read the depression of your heart.
63. Pain is not for a day of missing your loved ones.
64. Pain, in reality, is the pain when the person values the ego more than the relationship.
65. I don’t depend on people anymore because I’m tired of being disappointed.
66. I didn’t lose you, but you’ve lost me. You may be searching for me in everyone, sadly you won’t find me.
67. I guess it’s the end. We’ll go separate ways. Still I hope I can find you in my life.
68. Crying is the only way to express your sadness. Sometimes the mouth cannot speak what your eyes can.
69. It sounds easy to move on, but I died a thousand times to appreciate this phase.
70. Words cut deeper than knives. A knife can be pulled out, but words affect your soul for lifetime.
71. When you are in love and you get hurt, it is like a cut… It will heal, but there will always be a scar.
72. I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had, but I can’t because I know you won’t come after me and that’s what hurts the most.
73. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.
74. It’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… The problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.
75. People cry not because they are weak, but because they’ve been strong for too long.
76. A tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings.
77. It’s never the tear that measures the pain, sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
78. People change for two reasons: They’ve learned a lot or they’ve been hurt a lot by the love in their lives.
79. People leave because it is easy to walk away, but difficult to fight back as a fighter.
80. My broken heart always beats for your love. My broken hope always hopes for your love!
81. Some people just love to pass the time, while some spend all their time for the sake of loved ones.
82. Why do people come into our lives to give us pain, loneliness and sadness?
83. I wish I could have a map in my brain that can tell my heart where to go.
84. I feel like I’m waiting for something that isn’t going to happen.
85. Trust is like paper, once crumbled, it cannot be perfected again.
86. I miss the time when I actually meant something to you.
87. I tried to fight. For once I want to be fought for.
88. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Famous sad love status quotes
1. “You were as kind as you could be, and even though you’re gone, you still mean the world to me.” – Mark Tremonti
2. “It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word. We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard.” – Sarah McLachlan
3. “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.” – Anais Nin
4. “I will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me.” – Herryicm
5. “There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.” – Steve Maraboli
6. “Falling in love is like holding a candle. Initially it lightens up the world around you. Then it starts melting and hurt you. Finally it goes off and everything is darker than ever and all you are left with is the… BURN!” – Syed Arshad
7. “One morning you wake up and are afraid you are going to live. In my case, I was not frightened in the least bit at the thought that I might live because I was certain, quite certain, that I was already dead.” – Elizabeth Wurtzel
8. “You asked why I couldn’t forgive you,’ Nick said, very quietly, and I jumped a little. ‘It was because you were the love of my life, Harper. And you didn’t want to be. That’s hard to let go.’”– Kristan Higgins
9. “The saddest thing is to be a minute to someone, when you’ve made them your eternity.” – Sanober Khan
10. “You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out unscathed?” – Nikita Gill
11. “‘We’re cool,’ I say calmly, although I feel something else. I feel… sad. Like I’ve lost something I never quite had.” – Christine Seifert
12. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you.” – Ranata Suzuki
13. “There is an ocean of silence between us… and I am drowning in it.” – Ranata Suzuki
14. “If you cannot hold me in your arms, then hold my memory in high regard. And if I cannot be in your life, then at least let me live in your heart.” – Ranata Suzuki
15. “Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained.” – Jonathan Harnisch
16. “To me, you were more than just a person. You were a place where I finally felt at home.” – Denice Envall
17. “You think being dead inside is bad until someone brings you back to life and stabs you in the chest without the intention of killing you.” – Denice Envall
18. “I hope you find someone who knows how to love you when you are sad.” – Nikita Gill
19. “I would have followed you to hell and back… if only you’d lead me back.” – Ranata Suzuki
20. “Grief, no matter how you try to cater to its wail, has a way of fading away.” – V.C. Andrews
21. “I have always wanted to give you the world, so I started giving you pieces of the oceans that kept us apart.” –Karen Quan
22. “‘What is it like when you lose someone you love?’ Jane asked. ‘You die, too. And you wait around for your body to catch up.’” – John Scalzi
23. “But in all of the sadness, when you’re feeling that your heart is empty, and lacking, you’ve got to remember that grief isn’t the absence of love. Grief is proof that love is still there.” –Tessa Shaffer
24. “And they can’t understand, what hurts more, missing the other person, or pretending not to.” – Khadija Rupa
25. “It’s still ok to dream with a broken heart.” – Nikki Rowe
26. “Dear Lover… You are the only man who never hurt me, but broke my heart.” – Lori Jenessa Nelson
27. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” – Hermann Hesse
28. “It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.” – Ella Harper
29. “You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.” – Johnny Depp
30. “Since I can’t be with you right now I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again.” – Susan Polis Schutz
31. “The actuality that the heart does not want to feel, doesn’t negate the certitude that it once felt and will still feel.” – Itohan Eghide
32. “Rather than crying and craving for those who left our path during dark moments of our life, let’s spend some time to thank them who stood and helped us to pass those dark paths.” – Nehali Lalwani
33. “When you care about things, it ends up wearing you out.” – Sakisaka Io
34. “Loving you was like jumping into the dark side of a pool, and drowning.” – Lori Jenessa Nelson
35. “One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. It sings to me in the night, ‘I loved you.’” – Rabindranath Tagore
36. “Walking alone is not difficult, but when we have walked a mile worth a thousand years with someone, then coming back alone is what is difficult.” – Faraaz Kazi
37. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Kahlil Gibran
38. “Perhaps a great love is never returned.” – Dag Hammarskjöld
39. “How do you know that love is gone? If you said you would be there by seven, you get there by nine, and he or she has not called the police yet – it’s gone.” – Marlene Dietrich
40. “You gave me wings to fly, then took away my sky.” – Leonora Speyer
41. “We must get our hearts broken sometimes. This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried something.” –Elizabeth Gilbert
42. “I’d never dreamed that I’d love somebody like you, and I’d never dreamed that I’d lose somebody like you.” – Chris Isaak
43. “Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable.” –Nicholas Sparks
44. “It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.” – Samuel Butler
45. “For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.’” – John Greenleaf Whittier
46. “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” – Faraaz Kazi
These sad love statuses and quotes have the ability to change the way you feel about love. They are important because they can help you heal faster.
We hope that this collection of quotes helped you to process your emotions, lifted your mood, and banished any negative feelings.