(March 21st to April 19th)
1. You always want to be the dominant one in a relationship.
2. So much so, you don’t take your partner’s feelings into consideration.
3. While you have a good heart, you struggle with showing it.
Aries have a very strong and tough personality to get along with. It takes someone who is patient and confident because they will pick you apart and tear you down.
Even though you might have good intentions you struggle in clearly articulating your emotions. Love comes out in the form of worrying. Wanting to help comes out in the form of overly critical. Wanting what is best for someone comes out in the form of tearing them down sometimes. It’s going to cost you a lot of your relationships if you don’t learn how to properly convey your emotions and simply hide behind the vulnerable ones.
(April 20th to May 21st)
1. You don’t think when you speak.
2. You think about yourself too much.
3. You don’t let people see your soft heart.
A Taurus has a bark that’s worse than their bite and they have a tough time letting people in.
Despite the fact you might say all the wrong things and offend people sometimes, you care you just don’t know how to clearly articulate it. So it comes out a little too blunt and honest sometimes. The best thing you can do is learn to listen closely and try and understand.
(May 22nd to June 21st)
1. You think too much about the destination, not the journey.
2. When you fall it’s never slow.
3. You don’t see what you have until it’s gone.
Geminis tend to focus a lot on themselves and their goals.
While it’s wonderful to be goal oriented and super into whatever occupies your time, you are the first to put your job before your relationships. Success is great but not if you don’t have someone to share it with. You see things in black and white. It is possible to not choose one over the other. Then occasionally when you do find a love you jump so quickly into it next thing you know you’re marrying the person by the second date and you scare them off. When you aren’t jumping face first into relationships, you aren’t valuing the relationships you have. Sometimes someone has been there for you so long, you spent so much time focusing on other things, then they leave because they weren’t valued enough in if they loved you.
(June 22nd to July 22nd)
1. You are almost too nice sometimes.
2. That people think they can walk all over you.
3. But it’s important if you want your relationships to go a certain way, demand it.
A Cancer is one of the kindest people who has an old soul.