1. Stay as a mingle without obligationPartners in a mingle relationship kiss, get along, and have sex . Nevertheless, it is not a partnership in the classical sense. Personality trainer Ulrike Fuchs defines the relationship model and its meaning for those involved in “Men’s Health” as follows: “A non-binding togetherness that resembles a relationship, but is not one, and less commitment and the desire to be free characterize this relationship. ” Do you feel addressed? Mingles like to stay noncommittal. They get involved in being close to another person, but they do not feel like quarreling or compromising. Pure freedom , without having to forgo interpersonal warmth.
How To Get Inside Your Man MindIf you want to trigger strong feelings of attraction and adoration in your man, you have to know how to get on the same frequency with him. Imagine never having to deal with his silent treatment again. (Which is just really code for “I’m angry but don’t want to talk about it”.) When you know how to read him and know what he’s thinking and feeling, unpleasant situations like the silent treatment will be a thing of the past.
2. Time to focus on the essentialsAnother reason for a Mingle relationship is based on a phase of life in which each person is from a certain age: the professional self-discovery phase . During this time, beginners want to orient themselves in working life and find their place – because they are now laying the foundation for their careers. In this phase it is often just as hard to find a permanent job as to have an intense relationship. As Mingles, career starters get the freedom they need to make important decisions.
3. Keep yourself free for the perfect partnerAlthough partners in an open relationship often feel very comfortable, they can not shake the feeling that somewhere out there still the great love is waiting for them. The fear of missing out on something was compounded by the advent of online dating platforms and dating apps. Therefore, many enter a mingle relationship that has some advantages for them. For example, without a guilty conscience, they can keep their eyes open and quickly end the relationship when Mr. or Mrs. Right is at the door. Security? In many open love affairs, however, they give a lot of freedom, according to the stakeholders long.
Is a mingle relationship the right thing for me?According to a representative survey of the Society for Consumer, Market and Sales Research (GfK), about 63 percent of men and 36 of women imagine having a mingle relationship. A question of age? Not necessarily, because even in the age group of 50-59 year olds, the relationship model after all, with every fourth respondents appeal. According to Ulrike Fuchs, the mingle existence can be found especially in the following groups:
- Men and women who are freshly separated
- People who are afraid of being hurt
- very jealous ,
- especially romantic or
- looking for something serious